Wide gamut of services and fast application processing are tempting many NRI to open Axis bank NRI account/Axis bank NRE account. Any Indian residing abroad and is of Indian origin is eligible to open Axis bank NRI account/Axis bank NRE account. But Indian CITIzens travelling to or residing in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal cannot open Axis bank NRI account or Axis bank NRI account without taking a prior permission from Reserve Bank of India.
Ordinary Axis bank NRI account called as NRO accounts are most suitable for NRIs that want to deposit any money that they are earning in India through pension, savings or rent. Axis bank NRE account on other hand is suitable for business man and professionals staying abroad that want to save their foreign earnings in Indian rupees. Nomination facility is also available in both the types of the account.
Features of Axis bank NRI account:
• All the users of Axis bank NRI account can have a free international debit card and complimentary personal insurance of 2 lakhs.
• Axis bank NRI account customers can enjoy 24x7 internet and phone banking services.
• Instant cash of 1 lakh by crediting of cheques and drafts and also speedy collection of drafts which are even drawn from different countries.
Features of Axis bank NRE account:
• Axis bank NRE account could instantly converted into resident accounts known as RFC once the NRI decide to return to India.
• The funds from Axis bank NRE account could easily be remitted abroad. These remittances could even be done by resident nominee holding the power of attorney.
Learn more about the features of Axis bank NRI account/ Axis bank NRE account visit Axis bank official site today.